If you knew how many insect parts, dust mites, bacteria and other little critters you ingested every day through drink, food, and breathing you'd think nothing of ingesting a fly. <br />
Hope I helped :)
Which would you prefer?
ahhh c'mon, you have to be a bit curious about what fly love juice tastes like!
It depends if there was anything in the cup!
Well then, your guess is as good as mine!
Probably all if the above. :)
The fly might have pooped. They only lay eggs and have sex in crap which was on their feet when you drank it. Don't worry, your body was expecting it and will more than likely digest it all properly.
I guess you don't want to know about the worms living in your large intestines. Oops, man, I'm off today.
it probably puked in your cup
fly farts are the worst :(
Just the backstroke.
i can't get clean :(
maybe you should ask the fly, he would know