Ashida Ashida 22-25, F 19 Answers Aug 4, 2012 in Community

never heard that .. but i did hear that everyone has someone who looks like them somewhere in the world.

Best Answer

yeah, that's it...maybe you just dont heard about the numbers...

Best Answer

It is a popular notion without any scientific support.

Best Answer

i have found five people who are identical enough to me to be considered as my identical twin, once i walked around a corner and came face to face with a bloke who not only looked like me but was dressed identical.<br />
we both backed off slowly, and am quite sure we both had the same look of fear, neither of us spoke and i have never returned to that place again. i was attacked as a teen i the street by some deranged granny with a frying pan. it wasn't till i spoke she realized i wasn't her grandson. she invited me in for a cup of tea to show me pic's and to explain why she attacked me, it wasn't the same bloke i described above. the other three i have came across over the net on FB, and you tube.one even has the same scare as i do.

Best Answer

I always heard it was one person in the world that not only has the same face, but the same body. An exact duplicate. I've already seen mine.

Best Answer

how u see??

Best Answer

Maybe. I was once in this hospital and a volunteer swore I looked like this girl he used to know. Every time I walked by he'd do that whole double take, or just look at me slack jawed. So apparently there's at least one other person walking around with my face.

Best Answer

Generally speaking, yes. It is rather diffucult to not have reoccoring genetic sequences at various points of the world. There may be some other differences but the makeup of the face would be the same. I am 18 and if im with my sister, who is 22 atm, we hear about how we look like twins. Its just weird.

Best Answer

Francis

Best Answer

Add a response...

Best Answer

Add a response...

Best Answer

if we set the level of accuracy to a black & white image size of 132 X 132 (slandered passport size photo ). then we can have 4443120 (132*132*255) possible images. and the population of world is around 7 billion.<br />
if we divide 7 billion by 4443120 it will be around 1575 .<br />
so around 1575 people on earth have same faces.. :P

Best Answer

gud 1

Best Answer

yes its may be i never saw my duplicate face but when my age was 14 to 15 one boy called me with another name but when i respond he go back and after a few seconds i stopped him and asked him ''why are u calling me deep bro???'' and he respond ''ur face and body structure is exactely looking like my cousin but ur voice is totally different that's why i go back'' but i dont know what is truth

Best Answer

I Have To Seen My Dublicate Person??

Best Answer

i would like to meet my duplicate sounds crazy bt still i want to meet all 7 if they are really in this universe.... :)

Best Answer

I heard it was only one

Best Answer

yes i saw it. present i am live in duliajan( assam) i had seen that. its true

Best Answer