such is why I use cartoon av's. Gives people no choice but pay attention to my words alone, or if they happen to recognize the character I'm using, makes for an icebreaker there too

Best Answer

hahahaha likewise ^_^

Best Answer

CAN YOU SEE MY NEW DISPLAY PIC?

Best Answer

haha! I'll miss your old one, but nice choice! Am suddenlt thinking.... Sylvester lol

Best Answer

LOL!

Best Answer

Exactly LOVE who YOU are not what they think of you otherwise. <br />
People are ungrateful and try to change people ba<x>sed on their desire and satisfactory, people are scum and disgust me because they fail to see the heart instead of the shell that encompasses it and shields it from their predatory antics.<br />
One day you will find someone who will treasure you like a pot of gold that you are.<br />
It's only a matter of being patient and enjoying your life and not worry for love, its not mandatory or the most important thing in the world.

Best Answer

You are learning to love yourself and that settles all else,no need for prop ups.Aloneness is a blessing and loneness is a curse,In loneness you need the other but alone you are enough onto yourself.

Best Answer

That is too bad, as you are letting others callousness define your feelings about yourself.

Best Answer

ok, why so self pithy?<br />
you sure look beautiful, no doubt,

Best Answer

This was not in the form of a question but you are beautiful.

Best Answer