atticlyn06 atticlyn06 26-30, F 6 Answers Jul 19, 2012

well i did ! i've met some great people from all over the world and met them in real time ..BUT go with your gut instinct and see what happens <br />
i was on oasisactive ..that's where I met my boyfriend and we getting married in august <br />
* be careful ..IF a man isnt calling you or texting you on weekends he married <br />
i used to have two phones ..one was my phone for home work and another one for new people ..that way if something didnt seem right I could ignore them ...and always always meet them in public place and always go home alone ..always text a friend to say where you are and to text in middle of date and end of date ....i'm older and I've still been careful ....only trust when they have earned it ...finally someone who is genuine will never steer you away from site you are on that you met ...just stay on site and say you dont have msn till you are really really sure after weeks of chatting that you want to see them on webcam live

Best Answer

Wow.. nice advice...Thank's GGuk3... you have a great great advice

Best Answer

i ask the same thing myself and i too hope so'

Best Answer

it is possible, but remember, no one is perfect! You have to accept them, warts and all!

Best Answer

Wanna be soul mates?

Best Answer

hahahha..Thanks...

Best Answer