He likes me too, and says he doesn't want to be with his exgf. But she is manipulating him by talking **** about me. (he told her about me, she stalked his fb and found my fb and blog - creepy!) I don't want this drama, should I just run from this mess while I can? I really do like him though...
untethered90 untethered90 22-25, F 3 Answers Dec 20, 2013 in Dating & Relationships

Tell him to call you when HE fixes thing with his X

Best Answer

No don't run thats what she wants you to do. I think you should fight for him and if he really likes you then he won't believe all the stuff she is saying.

Best Answer

I'm not into fighting for a guy. I hate drama like this, wish he had started seeing me AFTER he was done with his ex.

Best Answer

Well don't waste your time on him. If he really likes you he will be with you right now. One day he'll probably realize how amazing you are and start regretting some choices.

Best Answer