It will be the best experience ever. I've been down to Waverly Hills for an investigation. It was amazing. It is something you can't say no to...

Best Answer

Wear night vision glasses and diapers just in case you have an accident.

Best Answer

It's not likely your normal camera will be able to detect anything other than what your eyes can see which is probably Zilch. <br />
A great deal is in your imagination. If you really believe, read up on this. Spirits exist. And like you, they don't want intruders in their territory.

Best Answer

I think it is scary and a little exciting at the.same.time. If you do it, I would like to.hear what happens.

Best Answer

I went there and took a lot of pictures. While I was there, my left shoulder felt heavy maybe because of nervousness. We didn't catch anything of importance but the house is truly dilapidated. Some parts of the ceiling has holes. You can almost see right through the roof. There are a lot of holes on the floor. There are lots of cobwebs and vandalism. There was one particular instance where I was taking pictures through the window. This was the room where the black lady is said to appear. I just was snapping and snapping and I thought something that looked like a face was also looking back at me with one arm resting on the window. I got scared and backed away immediately. I have the picture but without me double checking what could be leaning on the window (I'm such a scaredy cat), we will never know what that is. Maybe it is just the lighting and there was some objects inside the room. It is also possible that there may be someone hiding in there. In any case, I think I'll describe the experience as "fortunately uneventful". Going out of the house was stressful though. I keep praying no negative energy attached to us. I think it's everything's okay though. So far, so good. :)

Best Answer

I think its time I went to bed its 3.45am

Best Answer

I smell a cult movie..................= )

Best Answer