kill it, clone it, and then kill it again.

Best Answer

Ah, just as mother nature intended. *Giggles* :)

Best Answer

mother nature.. she is one crazy *****.

Best Answer

Killing for pleasure or just because you can has been one of man's vices since the beginning of time - you dont have to go there.

Best Answer

That's true... Pretty deep when we're talking about bugs, but true! Lol.

Best Answer

LOL, u right, it is pretty deep, especially for the ladybug. I've got a question for you - do you feel that plants have feelings or could feel pain??

Best Answer

Lol, I've thought about it. But even if they do, I'm a vegetarian, I have no choice but to kill them. They keep me alive. x_x

Best Answer

Don't kill! My family has a weird sense of emotional attachment to them. I'll sound crazy if further explain. So, I'll just end this with "live and let live".

Best Answer

To respect your family's odd yet cute attachment, the bug shall live.

Best Answer

Thanks :) I appreciate it!

Best Answer

Don't kill, it's bad luck when you kill anything.

Best Answer

they make good pets

Best Answer

dont kill it put it outside. wen i see a ladybug in my room i let it crawl on my hand for a little bit then i let it outside lol

Best Answer

It's probably a Halloween bug but either way, I say vacuum the bugger. They smell disgusting no matter how you dispose of it. Otherwise it with will fly over your table at dinner time, turning everyone's stomach.

Best Answer

Leave it be

Best Answer

Why on earth would you want to kill a ladybug? They are the least offensive out of all the bugs.

Best Answer

Idk... I have no moral code. I freely kill harmless bugs amidst my boredom. And it was hovering over my pillow.

Best Answer

Bad karma to kill an innocent bug. Put it outside on a leafy plant.

Best Answer

Reading your comment and username has me suddenly relaxed. lol.

Best Answer

that's what i was going for.:)

Best Answer

They're good luck. Unless you swallow one by accident. They are just like stink bugs and will spray a nasty defensive mist like a tiny skunk if they get mooshed.

Best Answer

Eat it!

Best Answer

PUT DOWN THE FLYSWATER!...Ladybugs are good luck NO KILL!

Best Answer

Can you reach the ceiling?it isn't doing any harm .....Don't kill it though

Best Answer

Watch out! They stink if you smash 'em.

Best Answer

Not Ladybug. You're thinking of Stinkbugs.

Best Answer

DO NOT.

Best Answer

=( dont kill it!

Best Answer