Lolol
happinesswinsxx happinesswinsxx 41-45, F 6 Answers Mar 29 in Community

There are equally stupid answer to the good and the bad questions. <br />
There's stupid questions all right. <br />
There's serious questions all right.<br />
But have a serious think before answering the stupid questions before you give a stupid answer and we will all be happy. <br />
I think I got a bit list thee haha

Best Answer

The important thing is not to stop questioning. Curiosity has its own reason for existing. One cannot help but be in awe when he contemplates the mysteries of eternity, of life, of the marvelous structure of reality. It is enough if one tries merely to comprehend a little of this mystery every day. Never lose a holy curiosity ---- Albert Einstein

Best Answer

Thanks , but I was talking about all the stupid questions on here !

Best Answer

That's covered in article # 1 of the EP Community Guidelines ................... Have Fun: This is a fun, positive, supportive place, where you can express your true self. The intent of our community is to be positive and helpful to all our members, and we want everyone here to be enjoying themselves and helping us build a better community. If you are not having fun and behaving in a positive manner, or enjoying your time on the site, your account may be terminated without notice. Such behavior includes, but is not limited to, harassing or mistreating the moderators, purposefully reposting duplicate or substantially similar content, demeaning the community or other members, attempting to deceive the moderators, and other similar unproductive behaviors.............. EP Support Volunteer Paschar

Best Answer

Oh Boy ? Lol

Best Answer

i'm pretty sure there is

Best Answer

I said I was sorry Happy,but we don't have kangaroos here.....geeesh,cut a guy some slack.

Best Answer

Lolol . This is about stupid questions . You and i only make stupid comments , so we're good !

Best Answer

Excellent point my dear. Is it any wonder our marriage has lasted as long as it has. The fact that you are so wise,and that I have learned to leave the seat down of course....we're perfect.:D

Best Answer

Lmao .

Best Answer