awasadaorang awasadaorang 26-30 19 Answers Jun 8, 2012

Sometimes I think nice girls get ignored by the "nice" guys who complain about the flashy girls they chose for their looks, screwing them over.

Best Answer

If both men and women both kept waiting for each other to finish first we'd never get finished at all.

Best Answer

nice girls get used for sex and other bad things, if i could i would change all that because that is just wrong and unjust.

Best Answer

i think nice girls don't get a chance to finish.....

Best Answer

or to start

Best Answer

Yes I am a nice girl and I always get over looked. Then when I do find someone I get used or treated like crap.

Best Answer

yupp, its sad. Everyone who is nice get screwed over. You know you are doing something right in life if people screw you over!, lol.<br />
But yeah, its not good tho. World is kinda evil like that.. and stupid.

Best Answer

NIce girls don't really finish last. They're decent ppl but men wants nice girls to be strong, respect themselves and don't give up their times for a man like give up friends to be with him or their reg clubs or work for them. I Neva knew that myself til I read a bk called why men loves a bit.ches. an interesting aspect of what a nice girl should be. I used to be a very nice girl but was trashed so I became a b I still got dumped then I became a nice girl but with self respects.

Best Answer

Lol.. nice girls always finish first, if they're with a good man...

Best Answer

I am not being funny. I always heard that saying " Nice guys finish last" Can anyone tell me, what exactly does that mean? Is it a broad statement or does one put any spin they want to it. One thing that I know for sure whether nice or not some guys never finishes what they started

Best Answer

It is a cynical way of looking at the world, saying that if you're nice and careful about not hurting other people then you won't do as well as the greedy people who don't care who they hurt to get what they want.

Best Answer

nice guys finish last, awesome guys finish all over her t.... :)

Best Answer

Nice girls are hard to find today, <br />
just have a look around and see the bad girls how they way they dress, the way they act and the foul language they use<br />
I prefer nice girl/ladies

Best Answer

I definantly finish last in friendships and in my career:-/

Best Answer

Nah. Nice girls are awesome.

Best Answer