Find an excuse, ANY excuse to say something. "My pen ran out of ink, don't you hate it when that happens?" Pay attention to her attitude and circumstances. If you say something, and she barely responds, don't read too much into it. If she does respond, let her talk, ask questions about what she is interested in. A key element is how to proceed naturally. Don't force anything. Try to pretend she is just some stranger you are passing the time chatting with, not the girl you've been wishing for the chance to talk to.

Best Answer

good advice, don't seem too interested, I'm gonna roll with that plan

Best Answer

At least as I have tried, one way not to seem too obvious is to make an occasional comment to someone around her. And while classrooms are relatively friendly places, trying to find an excuse in order to talk to someone in a somewhat less warm or predictable environment (e.g. a cafeteria or library) can make you miss out if you can't find one in time, especially when you are not certain if you will otherwise ever see again.

Best Answer

i'm just gonna go for it in class and plus its a cna class and we have a lab next week and it's 4 hours every day, so I'll have plenty of opportunities

Best Answer

I wish you luck.

Best Answer

Just walk up to her and introduce yourself. Ask a few light questions about her and see where it goes.

Best Answer

Walk up to her in a classroom?!

Best Answer

Before or after class.

Best Answer

I'm not going to plan it out in detail, I don't want to get mysel all psyched, I'm gonna stay cool as a cucumber, just as juicy

Best Answer

hehe, there you go. ^.^

Best Answer

That's the spirit. You'll do fine. Let me know how things work out.

Best Answer

Try to sit near her and just start a conversation (as about anything that is remotely relevant).

Best Answer

good Idea, I haven't even introduced myself yet and I don't know her name, next class we have a test and if anyone gets less than a 75 they're out of the class, I hope she passes, cause I'm definitely gonna try to strike up some conversation

Best Answer

Good for you, and the best of luck!

Best Answer