DJIR2778 DJIR2778 18-21 5 Answers May 27, 2010

Although I am not one of those people who believes that men and women can never be friends, when it's a young guy who is "friends" with a chick, usually, almost always, he has other interests in mind. And if he's holding your hand, you know he does. So the question is, how do you feel about that? If you LIKE him, let him know it because he is probably nervous about his move.

Best Answer

The same thing is happening to me, me and this guy were really close friends we told each other everything and all of a sudden he started acting real strange and isn't answering my txts(does e not like me any more)

Best Answer

depends how you confessed to him. Maybe he got scared :))

Best Answer

He might, I can't be 100% accurate because im not him but it happened to me and anothe friend of mine, ( we are both currently dating our best friends) Do you like him? if so, listen to Lalachicky87, make small moves, if not. ask him what he thinks of you and then tell him how you feel in regard. Do NOT let his feelings grow if you don't want to accept them. also, if you do like him, make sure to take things slow, and remember that your still best friends, only with more affection, and that not much should change other than the growing bond. Think carefully before you talk to him, and give yourself plenty of time

Best Answer

I would say a big "YES". Seems like he is ready to take the friendship to another level. If you aren't wanting that, speak up now, before it goes any further.

Best Answer

I agree Brainyblonde, he probably is trying to persue something with you. If you like him you should tell him or make small moves on him to see how he reacts.

Best Answer