Girly handwriting of the word "Tips" is appealing.
aaaaarrrgggh aaaaarrrgggh 31-35, F 9 Answers Jun 4, 2012

I run a coffee shop and the trick is put at least 10 dollars of bills in the jar early in the morning and usually customers try to fill it up ...by the end of the day u will have more than the cash register :D

Best Answer

tell em yur personal problems..........then theirs don't look so bad ;-)

Best Answer

Have one tip jar that is really full so that people think everyone else is tipping so they should. Have another one with almost no tips in it so that people will tip because they want to be kind and different.

Best Answer

A picture of a bikini clad beauty, perhaps?

Best Answer

Once again, I have to add to this, even though I already have.....when I see a tip jar, it does nothing to me or for me......If someone gives good service, they get tipped, if not, they still get one..

Guess I don't frequent places that have them, as I haven't seen one in years......to me they are sign of desperation....'please leave a tip!! please leave a tip!!!"

if it's for a charity or local cause of some kind, of course that'd be different......but then, I still wouldn't leave something if the charity or cause didn't appeal to me..........Just because it's for charity, doesn't mean everyone has to leave something for it!!!!!!!!

Best Answer

Tip jar for people who are working in positions that have tip jars, of course. And... as I worked in a place with a crowd that was MAINLY gay in the center of Atlanta, it DOES work on gay men. Funny how that is.

Best Answer

ok so put a picture of a **** and nuts that will make you tip more since youre gay :)

Best Answer