I mean, you have no profile pic, no info, no stories, the first two of your questions are sexual and directed at women, the second two are complaining about negative reactions to the first two questions. What else do you expect people to think but you are an anonymous thirsty creep?

Best Answer

Seems like somebody is projecting. Creep? name calling eh.. keyboard warrior .. I don't take this site seriously. Obv you do. But I don't act like a keyboard warrior. Like you do. No profile pic? so what? no info? so what? no stories? so what? Not everybody uses the site for the same reasons. You weird person you

Best Answer

" anonymous thirsty creep " whats with the weird metaphors? and creep? ha. hardly..
I reckon If i posted all the stuff you've posted before... you'd shut up fairly fast

Best Answer

My questions are made in jest some of them. You don't know f all about me.. but you are projecting a lot about yourself.

Best Answer

Now F off

Best Answer

I'm not making any judgement about you personally. Just how you would likely come across based on what I can see. Getting all defensive about it doesn't really help your case, not that it's clear at all what your point is. Nothing on your profile suggests it's a throwaway account, and on a site that is about sharing experiences, no stories suggests you are not here to share, but to get something for yourself. Again, maybe this is you, maybe it isn't, but that is the typical aim of a profile like yours.

Best Answer

Your initial reply actually was making judgements.. and ignorant assumptions. Saying otherwise on another message doesn't change that. You're right. You know nothing about me. I just use this site for the questions part. It's not compulsory to use the stories part.. And some people get the humour

Best Answer

I don't take it seriously... It's just of bit of fun ... and some of my questions though are quite valid ...some not to be taken seriously.. or at least entirely

Best Answer

So you think if you posted stuff I posted before, I'd shut up, because... why exactly? I posted stuff that I was thinking about, because that's what this site is for. But go on and keep being vaguely threatening, that's sure to make people see you're not a creepy weirdo.

Best Answer

Name calling again.. projecting.. It's fair to say you are the creepy weirdo.. now f off.

Best Answer

CAPS LOCK FTW

Best Answer

Yes, I admire their keyboard courage.

Best Answer

Their sacrifices will not be forgotten.

Best Answer

No, never. I will build a shrine to them in my memory.

Best Answer

Always

Best Answer

says the flamer with multiple accounts.

Best Answer

Tell me what other accounts I have? If you make a claim, prove it. Seems you are projecting?? I guess, you just don't like the question cos it says something true about you. You see a new profile, and assume its a " flamer " whatever that is.. and have multiple accounts. Also, even if a person did have multiple accounts that doesn't make them a keyboard warrior. Like what you are.. most likely. A keyboard warrior is something who acts brave online.. but do go ahead and tell me what my other accounts are.

Best Answer

O yea

Their trained in the art of call of duty.

Best Answer

the pen is mightier than the sword

Best Answer

so boring but entertaining too.. they try so hard

Best Answer