Don\'t get me wrong, I love and appreciate EP- and nearly everything it does. But one or two of these updates I could do without.
IntenseCookie IntenseCookie 13-15, F 6 Answers Dec 26, 2013 in Embarrassing & Funny

Damned things only show when I click. Suddenly I'm transported to consumer hell :)

Best Answer

They're attacking the mobile users more I bet. It's too easy to block ads on PC. I keep getting pop ups that bring me to another app or site forcefully. It sucks. It's happening way more often. It's not big of a problem but it sure is more than annoying

Best Answer

The only time these adds pop up for me is when I move my mouse over one of the adds.. I don't really know how to explain it. I just hear this annoying humming sound and the add comes up. It hurts my soul e,e

Best Answer

that's the point - you have pay $$$$$ to EP to make them go away

Best Answer

Gr.. stupid logic and reasoning..

Best Answer

not stupid, just not the whole story - you want a lecture in capitalist economics? - an ad you don't notice is an ad that has failed - irritating some people is merely a little collateral damage suffered to reach their target audience

Best Answer

how?

Best Answer