Misspurple Misspurple 31-35, F 9 Answers Jun 5, 2012

You should host it...you came up with the idea and you could make money with it...go register your idea before someone steals it from you. - just a thought.

Best Answer

Where do you register? I bet as we speak someone is using the idea! I hate when I think out loud! LOL!

Best Answer

Well, at least you guys heard it first!

Best Answer

I don't recall what it is called. Something about business licence. Check it out online, maybe you'll find it or I will get back to you on this.

Best Answer

The biggest winner??

Best Answer

how much fun would that be

Best Answer

Would love to see that!

Best Answer

lmfao id go on it but im not sure how much weight id gain >=) i lost 40 lbs in a week eating 3 meals a day O.O that pissed me off cause i never gained the weight back

Best Answer

Don't worry they would have the best professionals in the field!

Best Answer

=) im at the same weight i was as a teenagers lol

Best Answer

hahaha i LIKE the WAY you THINK

Best Answer

Thanks hon! LOL!

Best Answer

lmao, we fat bit.ches (don't know if you're fat, but speaking of other fatties) could cook for them then see how much we can stuff in their bony lil faces at once....whoever pukes (probably due to their bulimia) first is out of the competition

Best Answer

Because there are twelve skinny people in the entire United States. Would you like to produce a TV show that at the most twelve people would watch?

Best Answer