How stupid is that? what the SHIZ do I write about???
SugarAndStrawberries SugarAndStrawberries 13-15 5 Answers Jun 13 in Community

Excepting? Twelvies?

Best Answer

Twelve-year-olds = twelvies and I was being stupid so I misspelt expecting.

Best Answer

Write about what it's like to be YOU.

Best Answer

YOU HAVE A STAR ._.

Best Answer

Are you saying you have done absolutely nothing in the 12 years you've been alive?

Best Answer

I just don't feel any real emotions to the events I have experienced in my short life.

Best Answer

You don't need to have emotional stuff attached. Just the facts. You must have done something, gone somewhere, learned something new, had scary moments, etc. Relax and stuff will come up for you.

Best Answer

Well apparently it needs to be deep in emotion, (thats what the criteria said) and needs to have a message. I find it really difficult, and I am a top student in like all subjects so this is just ridiculous.

Best Answer

I see. Did your teacher actually use the words "deep in emotions?" or does it just feel that way to you? The truth is, you are probably a little paralyzed by the word. It's a little scary for a guy your age. I believe if you try and not think of the emotional part of this and just write, you'll find the emotions come naturally. You can do this.

Best Answer

I wish.

Best Answer

I apologize if I assumed you were a guy...you might not be. Anyway, I repeat, relax and remember and it will come to you.

Best Answer

Ok, thankyou.

Best Answer

** Expecting

Best Answer