gingercat79 gingercat79 31-35, F 9 Answers Sep 18, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

These things happen. Not everyone can be on here 24-7 no matter how much they love you. Tough life, isn't it?

Best Answer

Play him at his own game.. and BEAT HIM.!

Ignore him and get on with having fun elsewhere! He thinks he can treat you as he likes and you will still come running- show him that he can't treat you like something he picked up on his shoe! he is testing you to see how far he can push you- push back by treating him like the moron he is! How dare he be so disrespectful??!! treat him with complete disinterest and what him change tactics.... I really wouldnt bother with him- he has shown that he isn't worthy of you, but feel free to get your own back by stringing him along by being the "ICE QUEEN"... serves him right!

Best Answer

You are not talking about 'weekends'. Are you ?

Best Answer

That would be a personal decision. You must be strong and confident, and then decide what is your best direction to go regarding the possibility of obtaining future happiness

Best Answer

Its up to you but I would wonder why I did not know they would be outa touch for 4 days.

Best Answer

he had to get a new phone his son got hold of his and bust it, new phone he has now is not as good and he only got it today then messaged straight away

Best Answer

Then I would still wonder why I still did not hear this There are pay phones and other phones and email so that I would not worry that something happned!

Best Answer