Ouch! Ouch! Ouch! But its going to taste sooooo good!
smileandwave smileandwave 36-40, F 6 Answers Mar 28, 2012

Grilling tends to be a guy thing so enjoy it however you please! If you use your fingers, all the more power to you! :)<br />
I'm a wimp and am too sensitive to fingertip pain so I'd use a spatula to turn foil-wrapped things over. I'd be careful not to puncture the foil accidentally. Besides, I'm a musician and I need my fingers unburned! :)

Best Answer

I am the grill queen! Please do not burn your musical fingies...music touches the soul.

Best Answer

Oops! I forgot to look at your gender! It's great to know that there are grill babes out there too! Invite me over sometime! :)

Best Answer

Keep in mind that aluminum is an excellent conductor of heat. If you could wear an oven mitt, that would help preserve your fingers.

Best Answer

I would love to! U name it, I can grill it..yum!

Best Answer

If you can grill prime rib, eggplant, and pork chops, the way I like them, I'll be begging you to marry me!!! :)

Best Answer

I don't see the problem with it. Maybe I don't wanna use a utensil and just want it now!!!! the food!!!!

Best Answer

Possibly my subconcious thoughts! :)

Best Answer

I do lots of things with my fingers

Best Answer

Ummmm...that's nice. No further questions..:) haha

Best Answer

haha yes I do that too. sometimes even when it's not in tinfoil

Best Answer

I use the proper filpper for meat..tin foil just calls my fingers..can't really feel my thumbs at the moment. :)

Best Answer