My uncle age 23 , we both live with our grandparents , we both work I'm the one with the license so I drive him to work and back , he never offers any gas he never says thank you.. When I ask for gas he's always like he doesn't have it , but he has every new game system , every pair of jays. .. . I am sick of this what do I do ??
BeautynBrains4 BeautynBrains4 18-21, F 7 Answers Mar 21 in Parenting & Family

Let him find his own way to work then. You aren't his mother. There are no free rides. Maybe talk to your grandparents about what you should do.

Best Answer

I don't know what to say

Best Answer

There is one solution for the problem. Stop driving him to work. When he asks, tell him that you don't have gas money to buy gas. Either he will put up $$$ or you're off the hook and he will find another person to mooch off of.

Best Answer

Remove a part from engine so that it won't start. Let him call a taxi or find free ride. Also tell him you need money to fix car.<br />
Good luck.

Best Answer

say he'll have to make other arrangements to get to work, if he can't at least offer you a few dollars every week for gas. Its not your problem if he refuses. He has the money, he just doesn't want to give it to you.

Best Answer

That's what I'm thinking .

Best Answer

stand firm about it and don't back down. don't allow yourself to be used any longer.

Best Answer

What are jays?

Best Answer

Jordan

Best Answer

You're 18-21, u Can't have an uncle who's 23

Best Answer

Yes I can , he's my mom's brother I'm 19 , he's 23 .

Best Answer

I know what an Uncle is nimrod, what'd your mom have u then she was Two?

Best Answer

Oh ok

Best Answer