you're just hating the routine..plan power naps in crazy places and spontaneous week ends away religiously..works for me

Best Answer

I have to say - i loved this answer! bravo!

Best Answer

What do you do? And where do you power nap? And where do you go? Who do you go with? I'm a bit of a recluse so it sounds a bit tricky

Best Answer

sports medicine..I climb trees and nap like a cheetah (can't do more than 20 than you fall), cover myself with gym mats and becomme one with them..get creative, it'll lighten your mood finding places..no more than 25min tho, or you'll be Satan's little helper..

Best Answer

Haha i work in a small office. Power napping here would just get me fired. Power napping anywhere else would get me mugged in this country. :P

Best Answer

Sounds like fun though. How did you get into sports medicine?

Best Answer

was sporty, did the art thing, then the chef thing, then Chinese Medicine & now blend East & West Physical Modality's and still get to work with my hands..moulding muscles etc..

Best Answer

Sounds pretty awesome. How did the chef thing go? I'm considering going into that. I can't cook for **** though, but I could learn >_>

Best Answer

you cook the same frikking carrots or stupid meat for months on end till the menu changes, never get creative whilst you dodge pans and knives from egotistical chefs..oh and double shifts daily mean you'll also be sleep deprived..

Best Answer

I'd love to do that too - I'm a great cook, but when I think about 8+ hours a day on my feet - ugg .. don't think I can do that.

Best Answer

nice!

Best Answer

psst press my like button!!

Best Answer

Man maybe all industries secretly suck

Best Answer

we need to do half days for full pay, leaving time to play..

Best Answer

So So true! .. I always aspired to be a professional artist - from the time I was in grammar school. Then I found out the reality of it. Now after 30 years - I'm done! Love to make art for fun - but designing and making art for others SUX.

Best Answer

That's the situation i'm currently in. I really want to start drawing just for myself again. What are you doing now instead of art?

Best Answer

I'm currently a Patent Illustrator drawing inventions for patent applications. It's a living... but I am struggling now to figure out my 'Second Act' ... I understand most people change careers lots over their life time, but I've been an graphic artist/web designer so long I can't make good $ doing anything else. I think I'm going to have to 'bite the bullet' as it were - and get some training in another field XD.

Best Answer

had the same career start as you..couldn't do anything creative for years after...

Best Answer

What do you do now?

Best Answer

It's horrible! i can't wait to get away from this field where you're unappreciated and everyone is a art director or art critic! lol...

Best Answer

I've been drawing all my life too. I wouldn't even know where to start elsewhere.

Best Answer

i love drawing and making digital art. Always will - I guess it's really about the drudgery of designing for people who are clueless about art, and why things should be (and should not) be done. Don't get me wrong - I like being 'of service' to others, I guess Im tired of taking direction from people who are clueless. XD

Best Answer

I just hate how fickle this industry is though. One moment it's all butterflies and daisies, the next moment some ******* has a bad day and decides that everything should be changed. And don't even get me started on how bad the scripts get in the entertainment industry.

Best Answer