Libbs036 Libbs036 31-35, F 10 Answers Mar 23 in Travel

yeah an invisible shoebox

Best Answer

More like a shoebox in the Indian Ocean.

Best Answer

and they don't even know it's in the atlantic ocean.

Best Answer

Yeah and while the world's attention is focused on that shoe-box there are nefarious things happening that won't even be shown on the TV at all.

Best Answer

There did it crash?

Best Answer

I guess they think so, I was just watching a special on MSNBC about it.

Best Answer

it's supposed to have a homing beacon

Best Answer

it would be easier to find a shoebox in the Atlantic ocean, than looking in the Indian ocean which connects to three other oceans. besides, the black boxes give off a ping, and if there were subs searching for it, they would have picked up the pings by now.

Best Answer

They said the more time goes by the less likely they are to pick up pings.

Best Answer

I don't watch the news.. So I did not know about this.. Thanks for the info.. I'm gonna look up details

Best Answer

I just keep picturing the crazy hair guy from Ancient Aliens: "Aliens", his answer for what happened to everything.

Best Answer

I was reading earlier today that the pings will still give a signal up to 30 days before going silent. I believe if they haven't picked up the pings during these past two weeks, the plane may not have crashed, but landed at a remote air field, and could already be ******** and repainted to use as a weapon of terror at a later date. if that's the case, those black boxes were taken out and destroyed.

Best Answer