starfish29 starfish29 26-30, F 12 Answers Jun 7, 2010

Dunno about men-specific strategies, but I can share what's worked for me lately with someone that's been treating me like crap.

Just live your life, focus on your goals, your progress, your happiness, and take steps to remove that person from your life. Don't threaten them, don't negotiate or appease them, don't make a show of it, just quietly start taking steps to take that person and their influence out of your life. Not because you want their attention, or want an argument, just because you know you deserve better than have to put up with anyone's nonsense and can find someone better. In my case, first they got even worse, then they sulk, then something odd might happen. They might just seem to turn a corner, wake up to themselves and start treating you right again. Why? Coz if they don't, you're just gonna remove them and get on with your own life anyway. Deep down they know they are acting badly, and no-one wants to think of themselves as the rejected bad guy, do they?

Best Answer

Nagging never works, it will just push him away. but if you have to nag then, you should ask yourself if it is all worth it. Believe me I have been there, and I just had to let it go. I'm a strong woman and I need a strong man, I don't want to nag a man, about doing what is right, if he doesn't want to do the right thing, let him be, don't stress yourself.

Best Answer

That saying is referring to not letting a man mistreat you. It has nothing to do with getting him to act the way you want him to act. If your man is not acting the way you want him to, only he can decide to change. nagging will get you nowhere. You might need to find some who acts more like what you want without the nagging. You can't really change anyone.

Best Answer

Just don't respond to anything but nice treatment.

Best Answer

With a Real Man, NO Nagging is needed! They will treat you right! I know how to treat a woman right! :)

Best Answer

Nagging doesn't work. You can try showing him if he's still looking.

Best Answer