What they fail to mention is that u won't get anywhere by doing that
MariaGrace95 MariaGrace95 18-21, F 7 Answers Jul 4 in Doing Good

I am exactly who I am though. I've actually become more me the older I get but I'm in kinda unusual circumstances compared to most people.

Best Answer

I guess the older u get, the more comfortable u become with urself and say "**** what others say " B-)

Best Answer

not their problem.

Best Answer

You'll gain even less by NOT doing that

Best Answer

Lol

Best Answer

Hahaha well said

Best Answer

Why not?

Best Answer

Cos ur not always a perfect fit for everything...u need to be a bit more aggressive in ur career if u want to get the promotion..or u need to be a good mixer at parties to build contacts...u can deny it as much as u want but there'll always be a point in life where uve to change ur personality/beliefs to move ahead

Best Answer

Perhaps I don't fit this because I've never had to change myself to move ahead in life, and I'm doing pretty well so far.

Best Answer

Then I'm happy for u :-) I saw u got into Cambridge ..have fun and best wishes :-) :-)

Best Answer

Hahaaa thank you! And I have an offer, but not quite "in" as such yet. I have to wait to see if I got the grades I needed, and they aren't released until 14th August :(

Best Answer

Don't worry..I have a feeling ull get in ;-)

Best Answer