bunga87 bunga87 26-30, F 8 Answers Apr 8, 2012

You don't always see what the reason is, or it may not have come yet. Some things that happen are oppurtunities offered to you, and how you choose to act from it can benefit you. If you don't learn from it or choose the right decisions, then it did still happen for a reason but you did not fulfill its purpose. I hope that makes some since... But I don't know what situation you're in.

Best Answer

life all about learning sometimes the answer is there and you wait for the problem to come. I learn every day sometimes lessons I dont want to learn but when you quit learning there is not much left

Best Answer

Most would say that is a sane question that will drive nuts if you try to answer it.

Best Answer

I don't believe everything happens for a reason. I think things just happen sometimes. Sometimes they are wonderful and joyous and sometimes they are harrowing and heartbreaking.

Best Answer

what happend to you?

Best Answer