I am 34 years old and have never had any sort of meaningful full on relationship with a woman let alone an intimate one. I now most probably never will as I am not only ugly I am now registered disabled and cannot work or move without being in pain. I have slit my wrists several times and have tried to overdose just to end the miserable life I now lead. Even though I was and still am extremely shy due to the bullying I got at school I thought I found someone who wanted me only to find that she would rather stay with her abusive husband. That really hurt even though we used to cuddle at work and found we both enjoyed each others company. <br />
I just want it to end, no woman is ever going to want me now as I cannot provide an income let alone a reasonably average face to look at. Hopefully tomorrow a bus will come along and hit me as I step off of the pavement...

Best Answer

dont listen to these guys man, i hate to sound like a ***** (although i often do) but you can't be so ugly that no one of the opposite sex doesn't feel equally ugly. Besides, people only feel like they are more attractive; therefore deserve a more attractive partner because people have told them, so their personalities have been spoiled and made less attractive. If you can feel happier about yourself and make others who deserve it happy too you'll be more attractive and probably land yourself a bird. Don't get me wrong it doesn't sound like your gonna wind up with Halle Berry but maybe someone you thought was way out of your league. Good luck homeslice

Best Answer

you obviously know our situation, get out of here handsome person with gilfriend. you don't help us at all.

Best Answer

i have no hope too :(, for a woman even to get a boyfriend is more easy i watched a program where a owman with some deformations on her body got boyfriend and the man didn't care how she was(good man), but when is up to us men women are always picky and childist, they are spolied and want a prince always. so i figured out that as a man i also want to die too i i will never find a girl who fell in love of me.

Best Answer

Get a hooker and profit

Best Answer

of course i want to have sex but is sad because only menas that the only way to be near a woman is paying? that is painful.

Best Answer

thats what i would do but im not gonna commet suicide or else id go to hell<br />
so im only eight im ugly even though im a singer i dont have anyone<br />
that admires me so why the **** WOULD I WANNA DIE IM A SINGER<br />
WHEN MY PARENTS GOT TO HEAVEN ID POOP MY PANTS CUZ<br />
THEY WOULD INJUR ME EVEN IN HEAVEN!so i decided u shouldent die<br />
i shouldent die and let me write another song

Best Answer

i will never find love :(

Best Answer

i know bro, i will never find a girl, is so sad.

Best Answer

Friend , you know there are a lot of handsome lonely guys, I mean they cannot find a girl , remember about 70 percent depends on your communicative skills

Best Answer

dont let the people who are saying this to you make you give up never give up people that say things like that are scum

Best Answer

i actually blievd tht love neva xcistd but it does...bliv me its nt abt th physic...it all about wht u think ur n trust me u dont want to gt to th point were u cant evn look urslf on th mirror.u sound lyk such agreat guy to be around.n u sound lyk ur heart is full of lov 2 giv......try n meet new ppl (dint say it would b easy)bt this is wat my frnd once told me"every day u wake up it is natures cruel way of sayin 'try again!'......see ya around...;-)

Best Answer

too ugly... WHY ? Even if you were maimed, blind and hunchbacked, your heart and soul are perhaps more beautiful than some others !

Best Answer

i am maimed and hunchbacked... was born with crooked back, and i have something wrong with my legs... also i had a heart scan cuz i got bad chest pain, and it didn't work cuz they couldn't find my heart... litterally.... i have no heart

Best Answer

I always said that Soul is the better weapon.
Never lose hope, some day, light could come.
Everybody has enough inner quality, other than external appearance. Inner is all... Hope and fortitude :)

Best Answer

no one has a soul

Best Answer

ooooops !

Best Answer

i have a problem with my nose, so most of girls i know want handsome rich bad guys. besides also for me is true that there is no soul (i'm atheist, also is difficult to find an atheist girl) and a lot of girls have already a couple or simply are to picky. it got me tired.

Best Answer

besides the only way that a girl with get near to us is that we became rich as hell, but in my case i don't want a gold digger.

Best Answer

Dude you really believe that about yourself? Really ? C'mon!

Best Answer

That's mean! You look pretty nice to me. Maybe it's the toilet

Best Answer

Man, I've seen some ugly-as-sin guys get girlfriends who honestly think they are the greatest. It's true that beauty is in the eye of the beholder, don't let what other people say get you down.

Best Answer

but it must be true

Best Answer

Ok here's my take on it. We're all dealt a different hand. I'm an ugly sob. Like awkward scars body disfigurement issues and I cwomen's this for sure, if you don't think or pretend in your mind that u are or atleast ok with it. They read that body language and agree with you. Second women aren't driven to be with someone for.their looks maybe sexually but not in a relationship. Third most people who aren't blessed with.good looks have a great personality or some talents or intelligence. So use those. I have been in a.number of meaningful.relationships and you can too. I was feeling down about.myself when I came on Herr so this pep talk was probably more.for me than you

Best Answer

I Had only once a girlfriend at the Age of 5 she liked me because of m personality and i want Too die Not die But Five up for searching a gf and i will Never find again such this Type of girl

Best Answer

Act ghost in public,act lion in private :) Dont cut your hair,let it grow and cover your head. Synchronize your mouth. (dont have one large one small teeth) Dont stay downwards,act boss and fresh. Wear clothes that ables you to disguise in public so you can avoid your enemies.Have a beard,girls dont like moustaches. Wear hats. If you are in class,dont get flushed into lesson. Keep in middle chairs and act normal. Text her with tons of smiley. So cheesy situtation,ask him in another way to hang out,so she will understand your creativity.

Best Answer