or visa versa... what if the guy is married and the girl sleeps with him and doesn't know, is she committing a sin?
phoenix2011 phoenix2011 36-40, F 17 Answers Jul 29, 2012

Does it matter when it's a sin to have sex outside of marriage? I'm assuming you're not married.

Best Answer

is it a sin to have sex outside of marriage???
lol... the world is in a lot of trouble then isn't it
Oh yes i am married soon to be divorced

Best Answer

well if we're talking sins I'm thinking according to the bible. If you're not religious I don't see that sex outside of marriage is wrong. Sorry, it's just the word choice got me.

Best Answer

ok... when my ex first left me i went back to church ... the pastor talked about it being a sin to sleep with a married woman or man. so that got me thinking is it a sin if you don't know?

Best Answer

lol, if you read the bible everything's a sin. You look at a woman with lust, you're sinning :)

Best Answer

If you truly don't know, then I would suggest that you're telling porkies (:o) and that's a sin (just for fun, ok?)

Best Answer

can't you ask god these qs...hes the one that made them up...call the hotline...

Best Answer

there is a hot line... i have so many questions...

Best Answer

If the married person did not tell the other person about his marital status and still slept with him/her anyway, then the married person is the only one at fault. <br />
The person who is/was unaware that he or she slept with a married person would not be punished but probably victimized.

Best Answer

They say it is a sin to smoke and drink rum also,si if it is a sin I will also take her mother along for a ride,I want double sin!

Best Answer

Sin? If the guy doesn't know she is married, he will soon find out. I reckon that any act done deliberately is a sin. If you are not aware, then it is not. But it becomes one.<br />
While I'm at it, I think it is just awful that people have no sense of personal integrity (i.e. towards themselves) and just take what's out there. Where is the sense of pride in being with someone who loves you?

Best Answer

oh i defiantly agree.... but not all people think alike... other wise i would still be with my husband... but little questions pop up in my head like this from time to time. But i will not get on my soap box

Best Answer

To sin requires the choice to do so. If you don't know the sin is hers alone. Of course this assumes sleeping together as two unmarried people is not a sin from your point of view to begin with.

Best Answer

really.....who gives a fu ck...except the moralists.<br />
just go with it, it is the done thing,<br />
it has been the norm for 2000 years.......

Best Answer

This sort of attitude is the reason that country is going to shiiiiiet ! It may be "the done thing" but that doesn't make it more acceptable.

Best Answer

I guess that depends on your religion.

Best Answer

Who cares? I thought the whole point to sins is that they can be forgiven or some ****.

Best Answer

from what i understood was that you be fogiven if you didn't do it again or tried not to...

Best Answer

I'm pretty sure all you have to do is ask for forgiveness, or repent. Though I don't claim to know anything about the bible or the pertaining religions thereof. My statement of "Who cares?" still stands either way.

Best Answer

The whole point actuallt is it's just csome made up crap by a religion. It's still wring and cannot be forgiven.

Best Answer

WHat a liar. You'd never sleep with anyone married. You might fark them but if you're Catholic that's call as you can be forgiveness on your deathbed. If you ain't Catholic here's a secret. There is no sin.

Best Answer

yes i guess you could be forgiven on your deathbed if you die slowly...
Only Catholics have sin? not other religions?

Best Answer

They imagine it. It's called chaeting by normal human beings and often has nasty consequences. WHich void the deathbed confession as they are already dead.

Best Answer

Don't care. Sex is

Best Answer

All is well until you find out. The it is you sin for knowing. I have sinned for 40 years, in many states and I never hurt anyone.

Best Answer

but just now some one said to me i m stupid ,,,she says she have sex for fun,,,,and if i think sex is sin i m stupid ,,,,,m i ? then all of you keep having fun why you care married or not married

Best Answer