MissGaga MissGaga 22-25, F 9 Answers Mar 21, 2012

Amen to that!

Best Answer

If love kills time, then how can time get up from the grave to go and off love

Best Answer

It resurrects!

Best Answer

But it has no time to!

Best Answer

Ok it looks like I'm not gonna win , so how about this: Love kills time, and then love gets killed when it grows old?

Best Answer

Nope I win

Best Answer

Best Answer

love kills time and time kills it as well. like u love someone so badly and u always together u not gonna feel the time passing here love kills the time, but when u broke up and no longer together it will take a matter of time and u will forget about him-her and find a new one here time kills love :)

Best Answer

Who's they?

Best Answer

false

Best Answer

i dnt knw~~~! wht do u think~~?

Best Answer

I think it is a very true say! Love kills time, that it is for sure, you just don't feel the time when you are in love, and for the second half, I think after time passes love turns into a combination of respect and harmony which is of course wouldn't exist without love but it isn't the same love we know, it is not the real meaning of LOVE that we all experience, this goes after you are with someone for years and it gets replaced with other stuff...

Best Answer

wow u seem 2 knw it very well~~~ i hav never been there and woukdnt knw ~~~:(

Best Answer