Some do. They're called stalkers.

Best Answer

Desperate<br />
Codependent<br />
Idiot

Best Answer

Some do. At least they might spend a long time dating or trying to get to know someone before making a decision and a commitment.<br />
But questions of the heart are hard to research. And when you are researching a relationship, you are dealing with a dynamic creature. A person who has potential and who can change who they are. Many people go into relationships realizing that no one is perfect, and they might choose to take a chance on someone that they want to care for or who they hope will care for them. <br />
When you research a car, it's cut and dry. You know what you are getting, and if not, you can take it to a mechanic and find out pretty much what is wrong and what to expect. It's not like that with people. A car does not have ulterior motives. It's not an emotional creature. You can take a car apart piece by piece and KNOW it. You can't do that with people.

Best Answer

A lot easier to test drive a car than it is a relationship.....plus you can always sell your car......I am non returnable.

Best Answer

Cars are way easier to figure out, and buying one is a lot easier than finding a partner.

Best Answer

If only we could.

Best Answer

Well, it's not like you can ask to see the owner history or kick the tyres. :)<br />
But on the whole, yes, I'd agree that people should be a bit more pragmatic about relationships, rather than just rushing in and hoping that romance witll save the day.

Best Answer

you really can't research relationships through the consumer reports, like your buying a product. if it were, relationships would be a lot easier for people to obtain.

Best Answer

It would be nice if we could.

Best Answer

For whatever reason...people tend to take others for granted.

Best Answer

Well, at my age, I certainly know what to look for and what to run like Hell away from.

Best Answer

I hear ya!

Best Answer

I'm not looking for perfection by any means but there are several core traits I must have.

Best Answer

Very wise indeed, still learning despite my advancing age.

Best Answer