jamesmethod jamesmethod 56-60, M 4 Answers Jul 10, 2012

I agree. Magazine covers at the market are pretty bad too.

Best Answer

I think there is no protection.

Best Answer

I think that it's becoming more about screening the channel. But you're right. It's getting to where it's almost impossible to protect kids from certain influences. Trash is everywhere. Even my beloved TVLand is headed south. :( <br />
Money is the impetus behind it all. People are becoming more and more preoccupied with sexual gratification. Sex sells.

Best Answer

And lots wonder why their relationships just based on sex fall apart with very dramatic results.

Best Answer

I don't really get why people even call those "relationships". They are really just exchanges of physical gratification...like going to a massage parlor. No reason to even know the other person's name.

Best Answer

Yes, the sitcoms are all about $ex. The sad part is ,this is what the public Wants. If not it wouldn't sell. :)

Best Answer

It's a reflection of the way society is going, I suppose. It's apparent on here as well. More and more and more focus in that direction.

Best Answer