godgiftowomen godgiftowomen 22-25, M 10 Answers Oct 6, 2012 in Community

I believe within all our hearts we dream of that perfect person for us, a soulmate. We are always disappointed because we don't want to settle, for those who don't settle I believ He/She will come to us like a miricle. You are young, live some and know that experience is so valuable , being single is happening for a reason, you aren't ready for that one true love . You will know her or he when the time comes, just remember it can and will ahppen for you as will all of us who won't settle. She may come on the scene at age 46 or so, when you have experience to behind you. I wish for a content life until that time.

Best Answer

nope.. its a learning and one must keep learning n practicing to master the art of love. Nothing is easy in this world, for everything is an attainment.. The one that finds you may not be yours..

Best Answer

I don't think love is hard to find ,the right kind of love is the problem mostly.

Best Answer

Thousands of square miles can be dug with holes - and nothing found but some forgetful squirrels hidings

Best Answer

Just don't try locking them in your basement...the cops get real touchy about that for some reason. Even if you feed them!

Best Answer

I don't know.. Maybe:P Yes:D lol username:P

Best Answer