since I'm pretty sure guns are having no negative effect on the environment, I would say, no, it doesn't suck at all. What sucks is that so many people, driven by fear, need to have a gun to feel safe during the course of their day to day lives

Best Answer

31,347 firearm-related deaths versus 34,485 car-related deaths. So cars are more dangerous than guns!

Best Answer

Not more dangerous. Cars are driven constantly by their owners. There are lots of guns sitting in closets or basements or where ever that rarely see the light of day, so it would be statistically expected that incidents with guns would be considerably lower than incidents with cars. On the other hand, it is hard to sneak a car onto an bus and run someone over with it. A gun on the other hand...

Best Answer

I carry my gun ever were CCW

Best Answer

Cars out number people 3:1 on los angeles california. sad.

Best Answer

It's also untrue. Show me where they got their stats from. In MY state... you can't get a FID card if you have any neuro diagnosis -- no FID card, no ability to purchase a gun legally. I know over 100 folks with neuro diagnoses... all of whom drive cars... so, at least in MY state... there are many more licensed drivers than registered gun owners.

Best Answer

Well the FID card doesn't negate the truth of the post (not sure if it is or isn't true) and there are lots of illegally owned gun that aren't even accounted for, so whatever the statistic is, it is probably low.

Best Answer

Seems legit.

Best Answer

no

Best Answer

No not for me

Best Answer

Guns are a religion in the US. You can't have a normal discussion about them. You will just get proponents of one side or the other offering whatever the party lines are on their side.

Best Answer