dearestapples dearestapples 18-21, F 13 Answers Jun 11, 2012

He!! no! Most miserable years of my life!

Best Answer

i disagree with that, i hated school with a passion and have done far better since leaving school. although have some good mates from school who i still see regular, which is good.

Best Answer

Well, it got me out of my house for several hours each day, so, yeah. I'd say so.

Best Answer

Hahaha! I share that mentality.

Best Answer

School was ok, but the people could have been nicer

Best Answer

Actually being in school sucked. But once home I had a lot of fun in those years.

Best Answer

Some grades were great - grade 9, 11 and some of 12. Other grades were torture and miserable. Grades 6, 8, 10, some of 12 and most of 13.<br />
I choose to remember the good times, and forget about the crappy ones.

Best Answer

conidering school's out now and im a junior now, school has its ups nd downs but its been good and bad to me. u learn from the mistakes u make and u learn how to deal with things when life throws things at u

Best Answer

They don't have a clue as to what they are talking about. Try going through high school trying to avoid being stuffed in your locker, wedgies, avoided by the girls, beat up when your trying to get on the bus. And that's just the first day! Pay back for me came at my 30th HS reunion when I left with the football stars date and we were both wearing heels!

Best Answer

Oh wow! That's awesome!

Best Answer

:) It certainly was a turning point. She was actually an old friend, and he was just being a jerk. But it sounded good! lol!

Best Answer

Well I personally thought school was pretty bloody ****!

Best Answer