In high school, I fell in love with my best friend. It was always so difficult to maintain eye contact with him, because I was afraid he would be able to tell.
VendettaVita VendettaVita 31-35, F 11 Answers Nov 24, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

I'm an actress, so it's second nature to me to look in someone's eyes and stand too close, lol. I try to remember real life is not like a film set, and I try to respect people's boundaries, especially if I can tell they're uncomfortable. The only time I have a problem looking in someone's eyes is when I like them / have a crush, but I don't think they feel the same way.

Best Answer

the cop who pulled me over for speeding.

Best Answer

Yeah.... I've found lately, that eye contact eggs the interest of people who may potentially be attracted to me. So, I try to avoid it as much as I can.

Best Answer

I think it's true. Most people won't look me in the eye. Maybe I'm intimidating =/

Best Answer

If someone deliberately stares in to my eyes then I will become a little embarrassed particularly if it's followed by a compliment too. I like to keep eye contact with people as much as I can and I know people say that I have an expressive face. I generally have a twinkle to my eye and if Im not happy, the twinkle is not there.

Best Answer

A red glow comes over your face?

Best Answer

The people I trust not to judge me are the ones I can make genuine eye contact with, otherwise I am looking elsewhere while I listen..

Best Answer

Most definitely.

Best Answer

I usually will look away if someone looks at my eyes.

Best Answer