prettyface1 prettyface1 46-50, F 11 Answers May 30 in Dating & Relationships

Time has not healed my broken heart...

Best Answer

I am so very sorry...I hope that with time your heart will heal and although I don't exactly know your circumstances....may you find that certain someone who can help mend and heal that special heart of yours....Take care and thank you for posting your comment..

Best Answer

Good question. Depends upon the gravity of the wound.

Best Answer

Yes...a broken heart heals. Allow yourself to feel and grieve and then move on and release the hurt. Humans are resilient.

Best Answer

You can never go back to where you never have regrets. But you can move forward to a place where those regrets are not always on your mind.

Best Answer

Very good question. I can't say for sure. Still healing.

Best Answer

Yes it does heal!......life must go on and one becomes wiser & bolder at finding eternal joy! No option required as life is too short to harp on the past.

Best Answer

It just grows more scars until it can't allow anyone in .

Best Answer

Heal yes but it will always have scars.

Best Answer

I don't know that it will fully heal however the pain will become a distant memory over time.

Best Answer

"They say time can heal a broken heart, but how many times can a broken heart heal?"

Best Answer