I don't believe that is possible.

Best Answer

In most cases, when you say “I,” it is the ego speaking, not you, as we have seen. It consists of thought and emotion, of a bundle of memories you identify with as “me and my story,” of habitual roles you play without
knowing it, of collective identifications such as nationality, religion, race, social class, or political allegiance.

Best Answer

I don't plan on doing something I don't agree with.

Best Answer

In most cases, when you say “I,” it is the ego speaking, not you, as we have seen. It consists of thought and emotion, of a bundle of memories you identify with as “me and my story,” of habitual roles you play without knowing it, of collective identifications such as nationality, religion, race, social class, or political allegiance.

Best Answer

Stop preaching. I don't have to agree with you. Enjoy your journey and I'll enjoy mine.

Best Answer

Many people don’t realize until they are on their deathbed and everything external falls away that no thing ever had anything to do with who they are. In the proximity of death, the whole concept of ownership stands revealed as ultimately meaningless. In the last moments of their life, they then also realize that while they were looking throughout their lives for a more complete sense of self, what they were really looking for, their Being, had actually always already been there, but had been largely obscured by their identification with things, which ultimately means identification with
their mind.

Best Answer

Wrong Ego is what makes you strive to better ones self you have to get rid of the out of balance Ego Less then or greater then:-)

Best Answer

Thank you

Best Answer

Buddha said nothing lives alone but it was miss translated to nothing has an ego when it was translated into english:-)

Best Answer

For you to be right, of course, you need someone else to be wrong, and so the ego loves to make wrong in order to be right. In other words: you need to make others wrong in order to get a stronger sense of who you are.

Best Answer

On the out of order ego needs that Less then or greater then. We are all right and that is right for where we are right now. Do you believe about things right now as you did 10 years ago-----------was that wrong or just wrong for you now? I do not need to make them wrong I only need what is right for me they only need what is right for them Take what fits for you and leave the rest behind its not right for you right now maybe it was in the past or maybe it will be in the future and maybe it never will be right for you. Is there only one way to get anywhere no many ways:-)

Best Answer