guardsvan guardsvan 41-45, M 10 Answers Jan 3 in Community

Negative people can sap your emotional energy, keep you in constant turmoil, drain your resources and cause positive people to stay away. Positive people can encourage you, build you up emotionally, bring good things to your life and help bring order to your life.

Best Answer

Yes. Who we are changes based on the 5 people we spend the most time with. Change your companions to those with higher goals, happier personalities, positive outlooks and watch yourself flourish! Unfortunately, it works the same way when surrounded by negative people.

Choose your friends wisely to make your future brighter!

Best Answer

Yes it is. Most definitely. Unstable people make you unstable. Surround yourself with wise, cheerful people and you'll become wise too.

Best Answer

yeah I used to drink with on of my underage friends. Now he's doing weed n sh*t. I don't do weed.

Best Answer

Absolutely yes.

Best Answer

I'd agree with that.

Best Answer

Yes,i would agree with that.

Best Answer

Yes. After hanging out on EP, I think my IQ slips about 20 points.

Best Answer

That can be true .. we we can control that too. If you see the people around you are making your life difficult .. time to find new people to surround yourself with.

Best Answer

ya......specially capitalist co.

Best Answer