shawshank12 shawshank12 36-40, M 8 Answers Dec 4, 2012 in Parenting & Family

Yes, all the time. And I strive to as much as I can.

Best Answer

The world would be a lot better off with more people like you So many people abuse their power to inflect emotional pain on people.

Best Answer

Thanks, I work with victims of Human Trafficking so for many what we as counselors and directors say are all they have to live on and hold onto reality and the real world. For most of us, myself included, we have been in the same situation as them and understand the intensity and fragile state of mind that is. I think everyone should be required to visit and live in a third world country at least for a month of their live, to get a really appreciation for life and the value of money.

Best Answer

A few have told me that I have made a difference. Knowing that I helped changed someone's life for the better....makes all the pain I've gone through worth it.

Best Answer

I am searching how to achieve that in life; I think that is the key to happiness

Best Answer

I'm always trying to find the positive in every situation. There is always something to be learned from every life experience.

Best Answer

Yeah...my boss hated me since I told her I cant work with her...she is resigning lolol

Best Answer

sometimes saying the truth is the best way

Best Answer

absolutely!

Best Answer

saying nothing and yet sitting besides the person you love makes much difference rather than saying any word.But on second thought simplest line is "I understand what you are going through" and I believe "you will emerge as a winner"is worth a million affirmation.:)

Best Answer

Well, I'm in nursing school...and I just got done with clinicals at the Psych hospital...so I really hope I did make a difference...they sure made a difference in my life.

Best Answer

Nurses are ranked as the most trusted profession. so your doing great :)

Best Answer

I hope so...I absolutely love it. =)

Best Answer