well my ex leaved me because she found someone better and i was in love with her soooo much and extremely committed to her and she was looking for the "ready amazing" man not someone how just want to build a life and be amazing in life in the future so she broken my heart badly and leaved me and after that and after all the help from my EP family here really all the thanks to them all i am now better with a more loving and caring gf . and i have learned sooo much from what i have been through with my ex

Best Answer

so i agree....

Best Answer

A lovely achievement. Thank you for sharing. I love these stories.

Best Answer

your welcome sis and as you know only the true stories are the most touching ^-^

Best Answer

It was the best thing due to a lie but I sometimes get a little depressed about it

Best Answer

sorry to hear that.. but i feel the same way too, just can't help it sometimes *sigh

Best Answer

I didn't know if I was happy in the relationship though.. We were both very depressed

Best Answer

well.. if that was the case, then i would really say that it won't make you happy because you just need her and she just need you coz both of you are depressed and nothing more

Best Answer