orynx orynx 18-21, F 14 Answers Jan 6, 2013 in Community

even if you FORGIVE some one.... you never FORGET what it was for :)

Best Answer

I think forgive, but don't forget is what they actually say, so you're golden.

Best Answer

I'm there... You forgive, but forgetting never happens.

Best Answer

It's rare that a person ever forget what happened.....however forgiving them is a different ball game! When you forgive, you decide to release all that anger and every bad thing that was done to you!

Best Answer

Forgiveness came to me after I realized that each one of us reaps what we sow. Someone treated me so badly, apologized, pretended we were friends and let me make 100% of the friendship. I went from loving this person, to hating them and wishing I had never known her and, with harsh words, ended the friendship and closed the door to it forever.<br />
Because of her actions, she lost my friendship, which is a harsh blow for anyone because I'm a gentleman and a scholar. *Toothy grin*<br />
If someone hurts you, they recieve something back in return. Be it guilt, a bad reputation, losing your trust and gaining your disdain, or even hatred.<br />
These are not people to be angry at, they have enough problems just being themselves.<br />
Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong, the weak can never forgive.

Best Answer

yes, you cant help not forgetting

Best Answer

It's okay to forgive-then u can move on but never forget.

Best Answer

as long as the reason that you're remembering *isn't* so you can hold a grudge, or torture yourself with it. Life's too short.

Best Answer

No one forgets...unless you lose your memory.

Best Answer

It's pretty hard to forget. I think that as long as you don't bring it up that often you're good. Unless it's really bad.

Best Answer