orynx orynx 18-21, F 14 Answers Jan 6, 2013 in Community

even if you FORGIVE some one.... you never FORGET what it was for :)

Best Answer

I think forgive, but don't forget is what they actually say, so you're golden.

Best Answer

I'm there... You forgive, but forgetting never happens.

Best Answer

It's rare that a person ever forget what happened.....however forgiving them is a different ball game! When you forgive, you decide to release all that anger and every bad thing that was done to you!

Best Answer

Forgiveness came to me after I realized that each one of us reaps what we sow. Someone treated me so badly, apologized, pretended we were friends and let me make 100% of the friendship. I went from loving this person, to hating them and wishing I had never known her and, with harsh words, ended the friendship and closed the door to it forever.

Because of her actions, she lost my friendship, which is a harsh blow for anyone because I'm a gentleman and a scholar. *Toothy grin*

If someone hurts you, they recieve something back in return. Be it guilt, a bad reputation, losing your trust and gaining your disdain, or even hatred.

These are not people to be angry at, they have enough problems just being themselves.

Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong, the weak can never forgive.

Best Answer

yes, you cant help not forgetting

Best Answer

It's okay to forgive-then u can move on but never forget.

Best Answer

as long as the reason that you're remembering *isn't* so you can hold a grudge, or torture yourself with it. Life's too short.

Best Answer

No one forgets...unless you lose your memory.

Best Answer

It's pretty hard to forget. I think that as long as you don't bring it up that often you're good. Unless it's really bad.

Best Answer