I was literally crying yesterday over something that happened 40 years ago. So glad I can hang on to the happy moments in life. God knows that with the "snap shots" in my head, I need some happy ones.

Best Answer

I think of the funnies i had with my wife. Yesterday i had opened a new bottle of fizzy soda drink and had taken into my mouth the first gulp as a memory came rushing back the liquid nearly came bursting out thru my nose as i started into a prelaughter convulsion! It was the words she described me as when i so often repulsed her 10 - 20 years ago.

Best Answer

...my exwife that is

Best Answer

It's so good you can still laugh about the ex! Why do we always have the urge to laugh when we drink soda? My best friend Cindy that was always perfectly groomed. She grabbed a friends sled and went flying into the sewer. He had rigged it so the steering would do the opposite. She would have got 10's across the Olympic Judging Committee on the flight pattern alone and what a landing! Came storming up the bank with yellow snow under one lens of her glasses. That one just never gets old.

Best Answer

never ending comedy show in my head constantly! you gotta love it!

Best Answer

Thanks for best answer

Best Answer