JustAnOrdinaryUser JustAnOrdinaryUser 18-21, M 3 Answers Dec 3, 2013 in Doing Good

Wrong. To me it's wrong. Not like I seek out everyone in need, but if I know there is a need i will help out. No joy in seeking only the ones that can help us. What good is that?

Best Answer

you help everyone who help ypu? its like that!

Best Answer

Helping others doesn't mean they have to help me back...I don't think like that. When i do something for someone I don't expect them to return a favour.

Best Answer

are tpu a helpline or something? i don't mean we don't have to help others but poeple who're of no help to us shouldn't be contacted is my opinion.

Best Answer

Really, whwhat is the rroot cause of triggering this question for you? Are u going through something and perhaps not getting tthe response out of certain people that u would expect ( as far as helping goes?). Are u a helper tthat's ssimply drained of helping others, feeling like your not getting a pat on the back or no help in return?

Best Answer

Maybe we should from a purely survivalist standpoint, it'd certainly build stronger and more useful friendships and probably be better off for us in the long run, but I personally feel we have a responsibility for each other, and should help anyone we can be a help to, if we can. I'm not saying go out of your way to make other people's problems your own, but if an opportunity arises where you can do good, you have a responsibility to do it. If we see someone who is in need and we can help them, we should contact them.

Best Answer

that doesn't speak for the help we need

Best Answer

Aye, true there. I don't mean to say that I know everything, or even that I'm right. It's just what I feel, and I don't really know how to get the help I need, but I feel I have a responsibility to help where I can even if I don't get what I need.

Best Answer

we are no helpline.. we should help others i'm not against that but my point us we don't have to keep in touch with people whome we can't help or who won't be any help to us anyday

Best Answer

*is

Best Answer

On that point, I think I agree with you there.

Best Answer

wrong.We should also contact those whom we can give help to.

Best Answer

ooh sounds like a fake answer.. i'm 'kidding'

Best Answer