jurist. yes i was stupid -.-

Best Answer

I wanted to be a secretary. Now my education level is beyond all that.

Best Answer

i wanted to die when i was 10!talk about the unaccomplished dreams!

Best Answer

When I was a child I knew that I needed to think about a a job that was secure and would pay well so I started in a nursing program at age 16 , that way I would be able to go where I wanted and be a recognized professional.

Best Answer

Wish id had that kind of foresight..I think i wanted to be a professional fisherman! Ha Ha

Best Answer

I SLOWLY , over years and years of remembering thingsItold myselfwith commitment asearly as 8 yr's old untill now , I'm 66 today.
That my new story "About Gloria Jean's COMITTMENT"S .
Things I remember about my thoughts on the wars and religion,it's certainly an eye opener . I just ask myself one day years ago to think hard to remember my earliest thought's . I have remembered things of a religious nature and it was so deeply thought provoking , for any adult .
So , there is my answer . That to have this forsight , I have trust ed and faithfully believed in Our Lord . He gave me this gift of foresight . I owe him everything ! ~ rememberences of our Lord God through a son called Jesus.~

Best Answer

Astronaut. trained all my life in mind and body and took dangerious jobs in the goverment to earn ''creds". The i got diabetes. "POP!! went the dream and i never did figure out what the Hell to do with my life. To be honest, I STILL don't know. Dreams and life died the same day...

Best Answer

Lofty goals man. Sounds like ya still did more than many of us

Best Answer

wanted to be in the military.

Best Answer

Did ya dig playin wth the lil grn army dudes? Man i did!

Best Answer

probably either photographer or chef haha

Best Answer

Artistic. Both cool jobs.

Best Answer

yea im a musician now :)

Best Answer

When I was younger I wanted to be an astronaut <br />
I just love planets and the solar system :DD<br />
it always amazes me

Best Answer

a train driver.

Best Answer

Still sounds fun to me. Now thats power.

Best Answer

i changed my answer every time they asked me that question in school...<br />
in kindergarden it was a monster truck driver...then a fireman...then a wrestler...then at about 10 probably i had a sense of humor so i went with garbage man just to see everyones reactions haha

Best Answer

Nice to see you still have a sense of humor. Cool

Best Answer

haha thanks..and yeah i think it's good to laugh and possibly make others do the same...supposedly it has some positive effect on your health/well-being as well!!
my teacher had to admit that a garbage man probably made more money than she did lol....if the job wasn't so "dirty" or "smelly" i might actually consider still doing it!! somebody has got to...until "Wall-e" starts to take over and robots do all the work for us haha...

Best Answer

it was a toss up between a prospector with a little cart and some burros or a scientist.

Best Answer

With gold prices now...prob coulda upgraded from the burros

Best Answer

cop

Best Answer

We probably woulda met! LOL

Best Answer

A vet

Best Answer