PeaceJourney PeaceJourney 46-50, F 5 Answers Jun 7, 2012

Get a rifle to shoot him.

Best Answer

Wow, just wow.

Best Answer

Lawnmowers are so bloody annoying and driving one for run is the supreme stupidity. Get a car.

Best Answer

Something in a 20 to 30 horsepower range would do. But new ones in that range are what everyone is buying right now and pushing the prices up, so why not try and find him a used one.

Best Answer

Thanks! If I do come into any $ I'll keep it in mind!

Best Answer

I would swap places with him ,I would be the one who had the accident instead.

Best Answer

I wouldn't get him a BIG tractor, just something sturdier ha te "lawn tractor" he keeps breaking ;-)

Best Answer

By him another 10 acres to boot

Best Answer

If he had the tractor he'd love that!

Best Answer

tractor is a lil overkill for only 4 acres, but if he's a farmer at heart depending on where you're located, might not be too expensive to buy up the land

Best Answer

No, he's just retired and likes to keep al the brush and scrub pine from growing back. I think he'd just like to ride around on a tractor. I'd have to win some serious moola to be able to get him one just something I know he'd like. I think he might be a farmer at heart.

Best Answer