He's never lost his big 'V', big talking point in our house, even my father think something is wrong with him, so my mother, sister and father are all going to give him $300 to lose it, we'll provide protection and drive him to and from the motel. Have you done something similar before?
theloner1982 theloner1982 31-35, M 22 Answers Jan 30 in Parenting & Family

If you are looking for advice..not a good idea. He will find his way. Your actions are what is expected in a sitcom, not real life.

Best Answer

Son

Today were going to find you

A girl!

Audience laughs

But dad. I'm not wearing my girl hunting clothing, go get your camo....

That sitcom would stink

Best Answer

I never said your idea was a good one.....

Best Answer

"What did you get for your 18th birthday, Johnny?" "Well, the whole family got together and bought me a *****!" lmao...

Best Answer

i'm appalled at the families attitude. Leave the kid alone.

Best Answer

No, that's...seriously? Some people rather wait until they find somebody they like. Is that so wrong? Leave the kid be.

Best Answer

That's the saddest thing I've read here today. There's nothing wrong with him but there is with everyone else.

Best Answer

Something wrong with him for being a virgin at 18? There's something wrong with your family

Best Answer

I don't agree with this.<br />
There's nothing wrong with being a virgin. And you certainly shouldn't lose it to some ****.<br />
Many woman dream of being with someone that hasn't slept around. Leave your brother alone- he's fine.

Best Answer

Virginity is not a disease, it is a life choice leave him alone. Remember it is also none of anyone's business, but his and his Dr.

Best Answer

The whole "big talking point in our house" part gives me a vibe that this is a very, very bad idea. He might be gay. He might - I don't know - but this sounds like a future disaster.<br />
Anyway, my cousin lost his at the Bunny Ranch at like 15, so when he was 23 and I was 13 he offered to take me there so I could do the same. I thought about it but decided against it.

Best Answer

Why doesn't he sign up for no online dating a pretend he's interested in a relationship?

Best Answer

You are just ******** us aren't you?

Best Answer

No. Obviously no.

Best Answer

Your a good brother... :)

Best Answer

That's really weird. I don't know why most of your family wants him to get laid. Weird that they are all interested in that happening, but oh well

Best Answer

Nope, and I don't think this is a good idea.

Best Answer

Yeehaa, gotta love those appalachian families.. ;-)

Best Answer

Um...no.

Best Answer

that be a sad thing to do

Best Answer

If he doesn't lose it, he may become a gay ;(

Best Answer

man are you ignorant

Best Answer