Its about as bad as changing your favourite colour.

Best Answer

No. It's actually a good thing. It means you've actually given your religion some thought rather than being a mindless follower.

Best Answer

No, just do your research. Figure out what set of beliefs resonates with you. If there isn't anything that you can really believe in, find your own rules for living as problems arise.

Best Answer

Nah, finding what is best for you will make you happier or at least more fulfilled. As long as you are leaving and joining for the right reasons. <br />
I grew up christian and left the faith when I found it to be utter bull and nothing but a tool for control. I took up wicca which is perfect for me.

Best Answer

I suppose that depends on why. Is it because you're questioning the foundational beliefs of your current religion or found convincing evidence for the new?

Best Answer

In my opinion, no religion is bad but its its wrong interpretation by unfaithful folks. I can change my religion but not my creator.

Best Answer

First one failed you....what chance is there for the second one?

Best Answer

No, just pointless, but whatever

Best Answer