Aspink Aspink 31-35, F 7 Answers Dec 30, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

That decision is yours to make; however, if you're not happy and is seeking change, then do what's right for you and your marriage. Have you talked to your husband about your desire to separate? What's his response? You and him need to reach a mutual agreement before parting ways....hopefully things don't get messy with blaming one another as to why things aren't working out. I hope everything works out for you!

Best Answer

Depends on why if you are thinking of doing it must be reasons why just do it

Best Answer

I can understand how much struggled or suffered or frustrated you are. Still rethink if there are any slightest possibilities of changing his mind set with the help of some counseling. There is no guaranty that a person in future who substitutes the existing one will behave well with us.

Best Answer

I believe that separation helps people get ready to be divorced.

Best Answer

I have thought about a bunch of times but never done it. Sorry no advice. Just make sure you get everything prepared ahead of time as best you can.

Best Answer

I'm not really sure 100%. Just know costs of living alone, making sure you have a decent place to stay, if you have kids it gets more complicated. It is usually just best to have a plan.

Best Answer

If its not working out and you tried counselling and so forth then its time for a change sadly

Best Answer

do what makes ya happy. How do you feel about him at this point?

Best Answer

It's hard children are involve .

Best Answer

oooh... :/ /sympathy... that sounds tough... I'm no expert in that field... but I do with you best of luck with everything... :)

Best Answer