sgtpepper1990 sgtpepper1990 22-25, F 10 Answers Jan 4, 2013 in Parenting & Family

Sometimes it can create some great stories around the dinner table years down the road. Some of our stories can be quite funny, except they are both bizarre and true, but no body really believes them when they hear them.

Best Answer

Cool and also the wisdom of that experience.

Best Answer

Just wonderful, simply turn them into another experience, another story. Clever.

Best Answer

Yay! Thanks alot folks!

Best Answer

Individuality, sence of direction, the ability to move on, growth, development, reality check. Need more?

Best Answer

Agree. Thanks for answering.

Best Answer

Always understand that they are your family, and you should at least try to mend the fence. Do not keep your family from reaching out to them even when you have children. You would only be condoning a broken family leading them into the same situation possibly.

Best Answer

True. I think some families are better broken than intact.

Best Answer

I wish my parents had separated as my dad was an A-H.

Best Answer

Aw. So sad to know that.

Best Answer

I know. But he is gone now. Things did improve after he died . Thankfully

Best Answer

One can develop self confidence and learn to be self sufficient.

Best Answer

True.

Best Answer

Wow. well that's an inspiration:D to many.

Best Answer

it's real

Best Answer

Never wanted to be a single mother, we got married had children but no happy ever after. The positive, no more fighting with husband. Kids both know we love them, just better for us to be apart and not under the same roof.

Best Answer

Great. I see alot of optimism on that. Thanks.

Best Answer