Document as much as possible. Keep all emails from and to her. Go to work and let her and boss man know, in email form if possible for documentation purposes, that you appreciate the time off she is offering you, but you have not requested the time off (if you have not) and that you will be at work because you need your pay (if it means you don't get paid if your out). You continue doing your work, as if nothing has changed, and let her make a fool of herself.

Best Answer

Absolutely.. if I do not get word from the HR dept or the Bossman.. I will def work.. oh... she will be suprised to see my at work..... Im entitled to my 80 hours(2 weeks) we are in the middle of a pay period..... smh....Stupid *** *****...... im so frustrated

Best Answer

Yes, these boss/work issues can be so stressful. However, I'm almost certain that if you play it cool and remain professional, you will win this challenge. As you play it cool, she may feel she's loosing and up her bitchy ways, which will make her look foolish. I've seen this happen a lot in different places and with different players.

Best Answer

Cross your "T's", and dot your "I's", make sure your a model employee for a while.<br />
As someone else said, DOCUMENT EVERYTHING!!!!<br />
Keep a notebook of things, that aren't recorded otherwise (i.e. email, phone messages, etc.).<br />
If ANYONE asks you to SIGN ANYTHING, make sure you get a COPY of it!!!!

Best Answer

Go to work, tell your bossman in a way like you didn't know this was happening, make hr look guilty. Fight for your job and hope the bossman eventually gets tired of her and fires her

Best Answer

thanks... i know im not crazy.. She is trying to **** me over.... who does things like this... Im not even frm this state &amp; i live alone.... smh...... why

Best Answer

Sorry to hear that, I hope things get better for you soon

Best Answer

go to work... this sounds bad.

Best Answer

This ***** is crazy. . &amp; completely spiteful.... she comes in everydat slamming doors &amp; paperwork on the desk.... she stupid af..... &amp;shes 30 years my senior... im 21...... not my fault ... smh

Best Answer

She sounds nuts. She's sure to get herself fired with these antics.

Best Answer

I used to have a boss like this when I was 21 too...every day on my way to work I used to wish she died. I know this was bad, but she was a vicious nightmare of a human. Anyway, I left the job. A year later she was killed in a car accident.

Best Answer