i meet a guy he like for a couple of months and without a waring they just dump me even at 16 all the way until now
secret81 secret81 31-35, F 37 Answers Jan 17, 2013 in Broken Hearts & Betrayal

It's not you, honey. They're all ******** (and I say that with a heart full of love)

Best Answer

Maybe you haven't found the right one for you.

Best Answer

Choosing the wrong men. So many of them aren't honest about who they are and change to who they really are when they think they've got you.

Best Answer

It's not you...it's the men

Best Answer

It is possible that you are actually aiming for men who will dump you because that is what you except.<br />
Thirty-four is awfully young. Why not spend some time, as much as you need, just being you, by yourself. Give yourself some time to get that emotional-mental homework done.<br />
Good luck, regardless.

Best Answer

Strive to be complete, without a second person, and that self-sufficiency will be an attractive force... <br />
Need... and desire to keep are repulsive forces.

Best Answer

You dislike yourself too much.

Best Answer

yes i do

Best Answer

Why? You look pretty to start with. You have fought depression, so you are a fighter too. based on reading a few of your writing, your head is not empty either. So why do you hate yourself?

Best Answer

im ugly and fat

Best Answer

Is this your pic?

Best Answer

thats sade the real me is ugly

Best Answer

how many months will it to make unugly after you have the baby?

Best Answer

i dont know

Best Answer

Show me your worst pic

Best Answer

no you'd be repulsed

Best Answer

and you'd lose what?

Best Answer

my face is freaking ugly

Best Answer

how many men have you had?

Best Answer

1 he dumped me

Best Answer

You said everyone from the age of 16 has dumped you. So it's more than 1?

Best Answer

i meant 1 guy that tried 2 date me sex with 12 guys

Best Answer

How did you score 12 guys if you have always been fat and ugly? What do you do professionally?

Best Answer

The two questions are not related : &gt;

Best Answer

if you find the right one, you won't likely have trouble keeping him....the key is to find one you are really compatible with

Best Answer

Why do you want one? All we want is sex and beer

Best Answer

i just want to be loved

Best Answer

You just haven't met the right fellow for you yet. You've done nothing wrong, just be patient. :)

Best Answer

Don't know. I seem to be in the same boat.

Best Answer

Maybe you're a b***h and proud!

Best Answer

no im a nice person

Best Answer

(:

Best Answer

I used to feel like this but when I stopped trying to find someone to complete me and started doing thinks for myself those feelings went away. Maybe your being groomed for someone better be fairier to you be kind to you someone great is coming :)))

Best Answer

I wouldn't bother about what's wrong with you, you just haven't met the right person, yet. Stay who you are and if someone likes you really that well, he will tell you the same. :)

Best Answer

It was something you said or did....or maybe didn't do. Personally for me, I would want someone that would help me show up at my brightest and best Compatibility is sometimes a tall order. You're young yet and we all grow through situations and relationships. Keep trying.

Best Answer

I think this is the wrong thing to ask, and here is why: <br />
We as users here (at least not myself) do not know you personally. I couldn't tell you what you are doing wrong because I don't know you. There are a myriad of things that you could be doing, which could result in broken relationships. What that is, I don't know. What I do know is that you must come to grips with what the problem is. Perhaps talking to the men that you dated, and ask them as to why they decided to leave. No one can tell you exactly, because we don't know you and you didn't provide details about potential issues.

Best Answer

have you tried to please your man? have you been possessive? whats your moods been like towards a guy?whats the bedroom activities (sex life) been like? there can be a lot of reasons, am sure that you will meet that man that will want to be with you

Best Answer

Expecting so much and not accepting anything less

Best Answer

More info,,please.

Best Answer

How are we supposed to know without some details?

Best Answer