My name is Karina. I am 16 years old. Two days ago, a 12 year old boy that I was babysitting secretley slept with me and my 13 year old sister, Tianna, in the middle of the night, while we were asleep. A few days later, he was following me and my sister as we were walking, and kept asking us for hugs and holding hands. Their parents won't listen and so will mine either and I need help! By the way, I don't believe this to be an ordinary crush. This is actually a sexual crush. I think he's such a P.E.R.V.E.R.T! To be honest, my sister and I did give him like 2 hugs already, but he won't stop.
KarinaXoxoTianna4ever KarinaXoxoTianna4ever 16-17, F 4 Answers Dec 7, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

He might be a messed up little kid. I would set some firm but kind boundaries with him.

Best Answer

That's very creepy.

Also why were you babysitting a 12 yr old overnight with your sister? And how did you not wake up from him snuggling against you?

Is this some weird thing I don't "get"?

Best Answer

He probably just has an innocent, juvenile crush on you. No worries there, it's nothing to take seriously. Why'd you tell us your name though? =|

Best Answer

Like, does it matter? Trying to be friendly here.

Best Answer

Probably not. Just as long as his crush isn't sexual in any way. Hopefully it isn't annoying you though.

Best Answer